Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Online Learning Module Activity - Goal 2

Blended Learning in the Visual Arts Classroom - A List of Resources

 The following is a resource list about Blended Learning, with a focus on its relevance to teachers in the visual arts. I intend for this list to be ongoing, one that I can add to as I find and collect more resources over time. I think that blended learning in the visual arts can be more of a challenge, since it is a much more hands-on, project-based subject area. So I'm sure this list will be short at the start. But I do hope it will grow as I continue to research and learn about blended learning over time.


Chapter 3, Blended Learning in Art Education: New Ways of Improving Visual Literacy
by Dolores Alvarez-Rodriguez

Melissa C. Partin-Harding, Bowling Green State University, 2011

Art History Basics (Khan Academy)

Thomas Arnett, via the Christensen Institute, 2015



Padlet

Popplet

The Art Classroom Flipped  (by Shannon Weaver, Art Teacher, on Smore)

Goodbye-Art Academy (YouTube Channel)

Flipped Art Classroom (YouTube Channel, Donna Bonavia, Art Teacher)

The Awesome Arts (You Tube Channel, Beth Koon, Art Teacher)

Flipped Classroom for the Visual Arts (Video)

The Flipped Classroom and Art Education: A Study in a Computer Based Visual Art Classroom 
Alethea Roy, 2014


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! :)